Here’s a quick exercise you can use for developing your speed when crossing strings on Bass. Take it slow and gradually build up speed. It’s a circular exercise in that it ends back at the start so you can keep going round and round and round. There’s also a few tips on technique and how to increase your fluency.
Developing Speed & Accuracy on Bass Guitar
- June 4th, 2021 | 2 Comments
- December 11th, 2020 | 0 Comments
- June 26th, 2020 | 5 Comments
- August 9th, 2019 | 14 Comments
- February 22nd, 2019 | 4 Comments