Here’s a quick exercise you can use for developing your speed when crossing strings on Bass. Take it slow and gradually build up speed. It’s a circular exercise in that it ends back at the start so you can keep going round and round and round. There’s also a few tips on technique and how to increase your fluency.
Developing Speed & Accuracy on Bass Guitar
- June 26th, 2020 | 5 Comments
- April 26th, 2019 | 1 Comment
- February 22nd, 2019 | 4 Comments
- October 12th, 2018 | 6 Comments
- June 8th, 2018 | 2 Comments