This lesson gives a few basic exercises for brushing up on your technique when shifting positions. Whenever you play extended scale patterns or just move from one area of the neck to another during a line, you have to make shifts of your anchored position so it’s a very important part of playing.
Smooth Position Shifts for Bass Guitar
- June 4th, 2021 | 2 Comments
- December 11th, 2020 | 0 Comments
- June 26th, 2020 | 5 Comments
- August 9th, 2019 | 14 Comments
- February 22nd, 2019 | 4 Comments