This lesson is the latest in the Music Theory For Bass Guitar series. This time out I’m looking at how to create chords on the Bass using all the chord construction principles we used in the earlier lessons. The major triads are covered along with some general harmony concepts like the use of primary triads in a key and how they sound and feel in relation to each other.
Music Theory For Bass Guitar – How To Build & Play Chords On Bass
- January 30th, 2021 | 6 Comments
- September 4th, 2020 | 3 Comments
- August 14th, 2020 | 6 Comments
- December 6th, 2019 | 2 Comments
- April 26th, 2019 | 2 Comments